Nilfisk SC750 Battery Scrubber Drier
Product replaced by Nilfisk SC800
The Nilfisk SC750 is powerful enough to handle heavy-duty applications, whilst offering the sensible green solution to serious cleaning situations.
As with Nilfisk's scrubber/dryer models, Ecoflex complete consumption control (water and detergent saving) is standard, to ensure accurate, economical and environmentally friendly solution control system.
- Large 75cm twin disc deck and economical 24V battery pack offer the best ratio productivity/investment.
- Powerful 24 volt platform and adjustable scrubbing pressure up to 77 Kg gives productive cleaning of large floors and heavy traffic areas.
- Low operating noise level 61 dB(A) for less disturbance and operator comfort
- Easy access to both it's 95 litre tanks and battery compartment, for cleaning and service and no tool needed for scrub deck access
- Cylindrical brush version is an option.
- The SC750 is designed for maximum performance, easy handling, low maintenance, superb cleaning results and yet it is an eco-friendly solution.
- Easy to handle and flexible in every day cleaning situations, and ideal for routine cleaning from ultra light to heavy scrubbing such as entryways, spill cleanup, grease removal, grout and porous-surface cleaning. The SC750 can clean with water only for detergent residue removal.
- Combined with a new squeegee concept the SC750 provides more effective water collection, and together with the powerful vacuum motor ensures that the floor dries quickly.
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on similar items, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!