Nilfisk SC750 Battery Scrubber Drier
Product replaced by Nilfisk SC800
The Nilfisk SC750 is powerful enough to handle heavy-duty applications, whilst offering the sensible green solution to serious cleaning situations.
As with Nilfisk's scrubber/dryer models, Ecoflex complete consumption control (water and detergent saving) is standard, to ensure accurate, economical and environmentally friendly solution control system.
- Large 75cm twin disc deck and economical 24V battery pack offer the best ratio productivity/investment.
- Powerful 24 volt platform and adjustable scrubbing pressure up to 77 Kg gives productive cleaning of large floors and heavy traffic areas.
- Low operating noise level 61 dB(A) for less disturbance and operator comfort
- Easy access to both it's 95 litre tanks and battery compartment, for cleaning and service and no tool needed for scrub deck access
- Cylindrical brush version is an option.
- The SC750 is designed for maximum performance, easy handling, low maintenance, superb cleaning results and yet it is an eco-friendly solution.
- Easy to handle and flexible in every day cleaning situations, and ideal for routine cleaning from ultra light to heavy scrubbing such as entryways, spill cleanup, grease removal, grout and porous-surface cleaning. The SC750 can clean with water only for detergent residue removal.
- Combined with a new squeegee concept the SC750 provides more effective water collection, and together with the powerful vacuum motor ensures that the floor dries quickly.
Check the related items below for an alternative machine, or browse the Dinkum Nilfisk Equipment Strictly Limited Specials incredible opportunities for brand new Nilfisk equipment at super affordable prices, where high quality equipment can be picked up at half price, possibly netting savings of up to $50,000!!