All Nilfisk equipment is manufactured to need as little maintenance as possible, however, there are times and situations when preventive maintenance is desirable.
As a Nilfisk trained service person, Andy the proprietor, understands that despite the lower cost of equipment, especially HEPA Filtered vacuum cleaners like the VP300HEPA Large teaching hospitals, manufacturing plants and universities, and spread-out entities such as aged care providers, need to have their valuable equipment such as battery operated, microprocessor controlled floor scrubbers and internal combination engine powered floor sweepers and combination cleaning machines, which sweep, scrub and dry concrete floors in warehouses, maintained properly, on site.
Andy understands that well used equipment needs more maintenance than occasionally used equipment. That equipment used by a single dedicated user, needs less maintenance than a piece of equipment anyone jumps on and uses.
Hence we are not going to try and sell you an inflexible tiered arrangement of maintenance, we'll tailor a custom agreement to a clients specific need. If you think you can benefit from a TVD maintenance agreement, when most of your maintenance costs can be planned and budgeted for, Contact Us for a quotation.
JUST LOOK AT THE BENEFITS Of A TVD MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT!
- No charge for mileage or traveling time.
- All labour costs are covered.
- Maintenance visits are planned to suit the client.
- Breakdown calls between visits incur no service fee ($55) or labour charge ($14.50 per 10 minute intervals).
- Operators will be trained as required during service visits.
- By using TVD (The Vacuum Doctor) service engineers your valuable maintenance staff are released for important work around the property for work they understand better.
- Regular and skilled maintenance means practically no downtime and the integrity of the equipment is kept.
- Advice is free during the contract year.
- Service engineer will have your renewal notice ready after the final service of the contract year; no risk of non-protection.
- No delivery charge for any supplies made by TVD (The Vacuum Doctor) to the business, during the contract year.
- No charge for "workshop supplies" or "sundry items"
- No charge for PAT Testing and Tagging when carried out as part of a TVD Maintenance Agreement
The real advantages to you are, reduced costs, at a regular frequency, enabling accurate budgeting throughout the year, so your valuable staff can efficiently clean the property with reliable equipment.
If preventive maintenance is not seen as beneficial to your organisation, we can offer you breakdown only maintenance, where we attend site, and carry out repairs with our skilled technicians, from their well stocked service vans.
On the contrary, if your business will not be inconvenienced too much, by equipment being off site, bring the machines to our workshop, for Roland to fix and avoid the service fee.
By using TVD, your floor sweepers, scrubbers, pressure cleaners and specialist professional Nilfisk cleaning equipment will be maintained and repaired in the traditional Nilfisk way, with genuine parts.