Nilfisk MH 8P 180/2000 FA 3 Phase Electrical Large Mobile Hot Water Pressure Washer
Indent Item Only Allow 16 Weeks For Delivery.
The MH 8P 180/2000 FA Gives heavy duty, efficient hot water cleaning for heavy duty use, with high water flow. Formerly PN 301001786.
QuickService concept give low running and maintenance costs, robustness, durability and high cleaning efficiency. Service indicator and diagnostics system
Heating costs are reduced with the award winning EcoPower boiler ( > 92% efficiency) for reduced fuel costs and 12 kW power for optimal water heating.
Stainless Steel boiler coil
Safety features include Includes BA Valve back-flow preventor, and machine protection against low fuel and low pump oil. Also flame sensor and exhaust gas temperature sensor.
The Nilfisk MH 8P 180/2000 FA Includes:
1 x 101119496 Ergo Coupling Kit 1 x 61369 Hose Nozzle 20R 3/4
1 x 6101766 - 10 Metre DN10, 2 Wire Hose 3/8 x 3/8”
1 x 106402190 ERGO 3000 Gun with Swivel Lock
1 x 106403010 Tornado Plus 1120 Lance
1 x 101119758 Tornado Nozzle 1200 Indication Ring Caramel
Automatic start/stop and delayed action.
Sound level is reduced thanks to the 1450 rpm SilentPower high flow pump.
Flow-activated control system for operator comfort.
Easy to use control panel: all controls in one place.
2 way chemical dosing system with automatic flush system.
Eligible for Nilfisk's 3 year Warranty (conditions apply)Specifications:
- Power Consumption at 415 Volt 12 kWatt Current 21 Amperes 5 meter cord.
- 1450 RPM long life pump with 3 ceramic pistons and brass cylinder head.
- 2610 PSI 180 Bar Cleaning Impact 10.3 kg/Force
- Water Flow 33 Lit/min QMAX 32.5 Lit/min QIEC
- Max water inlet temp 40C
- Max Water Temp 70C Max Steam Temp 150C
- 35 litre fuel tank and fuel consumption 9.1 Lit/Hr.
- Detergent Tank Capacity; 15 litre and 10 litre
- 10m DN10 2 wire 3/8" HP hose Ergo 3000 gun with Universal Plus 1120 lance and 1200 Tornado Plus nozzle with Caramel indicator ring
- Dimensions; 119cm Long x 70cm Wide x 102cm High Mass: 230kg
- Don't use turbo lance above 80 degrees (Opposite the off position on the main switch).
- Don't use a surface cleaner above 60 degrees
- Check the fuel level before use.
- Check the detergent container is full, and the dial turned off.
- Pre-select the desired temperature.
- If the steam is to be used, set the temperature to maximum and back off the steam dial which is found next to the pressure guage two turns anti-clockwise.
- Then switch on the unit.
WHEN HOT WATER / STEAM HAS BEEN USED AND UNIT IS NOT BEING USED FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES, TURN THE TEMPERATURE DIALS DOWN AND FLUSH UNIT THROUGH WITH COLD WATER UNTIL THE LANCE IS COLD.
Hot water units should only be used for a maximum of 2 hour at a time before resting for at least one hour, with power and water supplies turned off.
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories or extra hose, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!