Nilfisk MC 7P 195/1280 FA Three Phase Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer
Nilfisk MC 7P 195/1280 FA Premium Cold Water Pressure Washer
The Nilfisk MC 6P 250/1100 is a robust and durable addition to the premium range line of cold water pressure washers with its 30mm steel frame. Ideal for large sized agricultural sites or minesites and craftsmen and tradies, for use of up to 4 hours per day.
The machine is powered by a quiet, but tough and efficient 1450 rpm motor giving long lifetime and high reliability. BLUE ALTO WAP photo used for illustration only.
- Robust long life pumps with 4 C3 ceramic pistons and brass cylinder head.
- High mobility with two large rear wheels and front castor.
- Folding handle with cleats for hose and 8 meter electric cord stowage.
- Parking Brake
- 1,450 RPM 415 Volts 3 Phase 50 Hz 14 Ampere 8 kWatt electric motor
- Easy accessibility to pump for optimal service access
- ERGO 2000 Gun with Tornado Plus 1120 Lance with Tornado Plus nozzle .0680
- 2 way chemical dosing valves with 2 x 2.5 Litre detergent tanks
- Pump Pressure 2,830 PSI 195 Bar
- Water adjustment at pump head
- Delayed automatic Stop/Start
- Flow activated control system
- Low pump oil safety function
- Suction height primed 1 meter
- Nozzle Size .0680 (grey indicator ring)
- Cleaning Impact 6.7 Kg/Force
- Water Flow QMAX 21.3 Litres/Min QIEC 19.7 Litres/Min Max water inlet temp 85C
- 10m DN10 HP 2 wired 3/4" hose
- Dimensions: 78cm Long x 57cm Wide x 102cm High Mass: 89kg
- Eligible for Nilfisk's 3 year Warranty (conditions apply)
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories or extra hose, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!