Nilfisk IVB 7X ATEX Zone 22 Safety VacuumCleaner For M Class Dusts UNAVAILABLE
Nilfisk IVB 7X ATEX Zone 22 Safety Vacuum Cleaner For M Class Dusts
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE Please read ALL the notes below: For Brochure Click HERE
Approved for Zone 22 application, flour mills, bakeries and anywhere static electricity is an issue. The motor is brushless, electronically controlled, hence further reducing the ignition source
IVB 7M X ATEX Z22 Safety single phase vacuum cleaner, approved for dust-class M to ATEX directive 94/9/EC for the use in Zone 22 for healthy and explosion proof cleaning. Equipped with the unique EC drive motor system, this ensures a long life time.
The Nilfisk IVB7 M wet and dry industrial vacuum cleaner standard M class version is equipped with a washable M-Class PET Fleece filter element for easy and economical maintenance.
It features a 70 litre stainless steel dust container can be easily tilted in the robust, steel, frame or lifted off for emptying.
*A filtration bag to be used for dust in class St1, St2, St3 in Zone 22
*A standard dust bag can be used for NON hazardous and NON ATEX dusts.
* SoftStart: A gentle motor startup keeps the starting current low. For easy starting on limited electrical systems
* Rated Voltage 230 Volts * Freq 50 (HZ) * Rated Power 1200 Watts
* IP Protection Class IP54 * Sound Pressure Level At 1.5 Meter 53.5 dB(A) ISO 3744
* Vacuum 20 kPascals * Vacuum MAX 25 kPascals
* Airflow Without The Hose 56 (Litres / sec) * PET Main Filter Area 3,000 (cm)
* Exhaust Filter ULPA U15 * Suction Power at the End of Tube 270 Watts
* Container Capacity 70 (Litres) * Dust Bag Capacity 40 (Litres) * Inlet Diameter 50 (mm)
* Dimensions 58 cm Long X 60.6 cm Wide X 97 cm High * Mass 27.2 (kg)
Due to continually changing legal ramifications, insurance liabilities, supply and demand, these machines may or may not be available outside the USA at the time you are looking to purchase this kind of equipment.
However, Andy will seek the definitive answer for you, as far as applies in Australia, at the time.
When it comes to vacuuming combustible materials, both electric and pneumatic vacuums can be used as long as they are properly equipped.
Only electric vacuums can be certified as explosion-proof – meeting a strict set of industry standards.
Properly outfitted pneumatic vacuums are deemed “intrinsically safe” because there is no legal certification
for “explosion-proof” pneumatic vacuums.
It is important to note that our explosion-proof and intrinsically safe vacuums are specifically engineered to be used in hazardous environments – they’re not just “dressed-up” base models.
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!