Hazardous Nilfisk Vacuums
Nilfisk IVB7 H EN 60335.2.69 Approved TYPE H Asbestos Industrial Vacuum Cleaner NLA
If you are a contractor or worker in an industrial organisation specialising in the removal of asbestos or lead or asbestos particles have been found in your home or work place you will need a vacuum cleaner that is up to the tough task of keeping you and your employees safe!
WARNING: Household vacuum cleaners must never be used where asbestos is or may be present, even if they have a HEPA filter. Only vacuum cleaners complying with the requirements of EN Standard 60335.2.69 2003 are to be used. Find the standard version for normal use Nilfisk IVB7 M wet and dry industrial vacuum cleaner
The Nilfisk Type H IVB 7 vacuum cleaners are the finest, most sought after large vacuum cleaners purchased to do the tough job of removing asbestos and lead. The most popular machine overall, is the TYPE H Nilfisk VHS 42 L30 HC PC Or the larger higher spec VHS42 L40 HC IC For H CLASS dust such as asbestos here
Make the machine more useful for vacuuming hazardous dust from wide areas, in sample prep plants by using the fixed floor nozzle 302001481
- A 70 Litre Safety Vacuum for Type H Dusts such as Lead and Asbestos.
- Constant suction with the Xtream Clean filter system, giving an air-flow without the hose of 60 Lit/sec. At a vacuum Of 23 kPa.
- The suction power at the end of the tube is 270 Watts.
- Sound pressure level at 1.5 m (ISO 3744) dB(A) 55.5
- 1200 Watt
- IPX4 Protection
- 10,000 cm2 Cellulose Type H Filter area TYPE H Filter 107400564
- Container Inlet Diameter 50mm.
- Dimensions. Length 58cm. x Width 60.5cm. x Height 97cm. Mass 27.2 Kg.