Nilfisk IVB3 H Safety Vacuum Cleaner For Asbestos Replaced By Nilfisk VHS 42 L30
Nilfisk IVB3 H Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Replaced By The Nilfisk VHS 42 L30 HC PC
Formerly very popular with asbestos removalists and workers in industrial organisation specialising in the removal of asbestos, where there was a need to clean up lead or asbestos particles that had been found in a home or work place. The very popular "approved TYPE H" IVB 3 vacuum cleaner complying with the requirements of EN Standard 60335.2.69 was tasked with the serious task of keeping the area safe.
Although the IVB 3 itself is no longer available, replacement safety dustbags and filters and replacement parts are still readily available with us at TVD and will be for many years ahead!
WARNING: Household vacuum cleaners must never be used where asbestos is or may be present, even if they have a HEPA filter.
The Nilfisk Type H IVB7 H and the VHS42 L40 HC IC For H CLASS dust such as asbestos here vacuum cleaners are now the best and most sought after asbestos vacuum cleaners purchased to do the tough job of removing asbestos and lead.
Click the link for the IVB3 H Safety Dustbags
- 27Litre Safety Vacuum for Type H and M Dusts such as Lead and Asbestos
- Constant Suction With The Push2Clean Filter system
- Air-flow Without The Hose Of 60 Lit/sec * Depression 23kPa
- The suction power at the end of the tube is 270Watts
- Sound pressure level at 1.5m (ISO 3744) dB(A) 55.5
- 1200Watt * IPX4 Protection * Container Inlet Diameter 50mm
- 10,000 cm2 PET Type H Filter area PN 302000658
- Dimensions: 39cm Long x 38cm Wide x 57cm High Mass: 10.6 Kg
Operators Manual available HERE
Check the related items below for an alternative machine!