Nilfisk BA531D Battery Powered Automatic Floor Scrubber Drier
This walk-behind series retained the best of the former generations, and offered more comfort and productivity in an improved design. All machines are equipped with ECO Solution, which when activated reduces water consumption by 50%. Only 1 L of water is used for cleaning as much as 64 m². Also available as an electric version CA531
The BA/CA 451/531 have a very low noise level allowing daytime cleaning anywhere, even in noise sensitive areas. Floors are cleaned and dried in one single pass, and the compact design permits cleaning right to the edge, even in congested areas. EDS - ECO Dosage Solution - is offered as an option, ensuring longer time on the floor. With EDS you can use 38 water tank loads (of 40 L) before the highly concentrated detergent cartridge needs changing. Up to 10% more running time with the same battery packs also ensures longer time on the floor. This series makes effective floor cleaning a fast, quiet and inexpensive task.
Main features include:
- Low noise level
- Recovery tank can be tilted allowing easy access to the internal components and battery maintenance
- EDS (ECO Dosage Solution) for automatic and accurate detergent mixing with direct injection. Offered as an optional kit
- Adjustable brush pressure, 45 to 53 cm interchangeable decks allow customization to the cleaning task
- Ergonomic handle reducing operator fatigue
- Brush click on/off
- Symmetric brush on/off system allows left/right cleaning to the edge
- Complete with prolene brush and pad holders
- 920 watt motor, 55 litre tank, 53 cm working width
- Theoretical productivity rate of 2,100 sq. m per hour
- 250 Kg
Check the related items below for an alternative machine, or browse the Dinkum Nilfisk Equipment Strictly Limited Specials incredible opportunities for brand new Nilfisk equipment at super affordable prices, where high quality equipment can be picked up at half price, possibly netting savings of up to $50,000!!