The MH 7P 175/1260 Gives heavy duty, efficient hot water cleaning for intense use
QuickService concept give low running and maintenance costs, robustness, durability and high cleaning efficiency. Service indicator and diagnostics system
Heating costs are reduced with the award winning EcoPower boiler ( > 92% efficiency) for reduced fuel costs and 11.5kW power for optimal water heating.
Stainless Steel boiler coil
Safety features include Includes BA Valve back-flow preventor, and machine protection against low fuel and low pump oil. Also flame sensor and exhaust gas temperature sensor.
Automatic start/stop and delayed action.
Sound level is reduced thanks to the 1450 rpm motor.
Flow-activated control system for operator comfort.
Easy to use control panel: all controls in one place.
2 way chemical dosing system with automatic flush system.
Eligible for Nilfisk's 3 year Warranty (conditions apply)Specifications:
- Power Consumption at 415 Volt 8.3 kWatt Current 15.8 Amperes 5 meter cord.
- 1450 RPM long life C3 pump with 4 ceramic pistons and brass cylinder head.
- 2540 PSI 175 Bar Cleaning Impact 6.3 kg/Force
- Water Flow 21 Lit/min QMAX 19.5 Lit/min QIEC
- Max water inlet temp 40C
- Max Water Temp 90C Max Steam Temp 150C
- 35 litre fuel tank and fuel consumption 5.3 Lit/Hr.
- Detergent Tank Capacity; 15 litre and 10 litre
- 10m DN10 2 wire 3/8" HP hose Ergo 2000 gun with Universal Plus 1120 lance and 0680 Tornado Plus nozzle with Grey indicator ring
- Dimensions; 1190 mm Long x 702 mm Wide x 1020 mm High Mass = 224 kg
- Don't use turbo lance above 80 degrees (Opposite the off position on the main switch).
- Don't use a surface cleaner above 60 degrees
- Check the fuel level before use.
- Check the detergent container is full, and the dial turned off.
- Pre-select the desired temperature.
- If the steam is to be used, set the temperature to maximum and back off the steam dial which is found next to the pressure guage two turns anti-clockwise.
- Then switch on the unit.
WHEN HOT WATER / STEAM HAS BEEN USED AND UNIT IS NOT BEING USED FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES, TURN THE TEMPERATURE DIALS DOWN AND FLUSH UNIT THROUGH WITH COLD WATER UNTIL THE LANCE IS COLD.
Hot water units should only be used for a maximum of 2 hour at a time before resting for at least one hour, with power and water supplies turned off.
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories or extra hose, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!