GERNI G-2200 G-2300 and G-2400 Professional Three Phase Hot Water Pressure Washer Page For Info Only
GERNI G-2200 G-2300 and G-2400 Hot Water Pressure Washer
Three phase compact hot water pressure washer machine constructed for professional use with guaranteed motor and pump quality. Used for hot water cleaning in both the light Industrial and the commercial sector, farming and light industrial sector.
SAFETY FEATURES FOR Gerni G-2200 G-2300 and G-2400
- Overload Protector – Thermal switches in the pump motor housing will protect the motor against overheating.
- Built in Safety Valves – If the water pressure exceeds the normal working pressure the safety valve will open the by-pass and thereby prevent damage to the high pressure cleaner.
- Flow switches - should the water be turned off and the pressure cleaner is running the flow switch is activated and stops the pressure cleaner before any damage can occur.
- Gerni Patented By-pass System – When the unit is operating and the pistol is released the by-pass system is activated. When activated there is no pressure left in the hose, pistol, or lance itself making the unit not only the safest system available but also very user friendly.
- Gerni Pumps – Axial Piston Pump, driven by a power source through a cam disc sometimes called a ‘wobble or swash plate’. This is the most efficient and the style used in all Gerni manufactured pumps. Everything is in line, resulting in minimum friction loss and requiring a smaller power source.
- Optional extra Gerni Patented Turbo Laser Lance – Individual water drops are 10 times larger and 1000 times heavier than those from a traditional nozzle are. As a result, at a distance of 20cm the Gerni Turbo Laser spray retains 90% of its power while spray from a conventional nozzle retains only 15%.
- Low fuel level indicator – Protects against dry running of fuel pump.
- 0-voltage release – it is the safety mechanism against restart of the machine should there be a power failure.
- Water level control – the water level control disconnects the burner at too low a water level.
- Overheating Protector – Will stop the high-pressure cleaner if the boiler temperature exceeds 140°C
- Flame control - Any combustion fault will cause the burner to be switched off after 10 seconds.
- Don't use turbo lance above 80 degrees (Opposite the off position on the main switch).
- Don't use a surface cleaner above 60 degrees
- Check the fuel level before use.
- Check the detergent container is full, and the dial turned off.
- Pre-select the desired temperature.
- If the steam is to be used, set the temperature to maximum and back off the steam dial which is found next to the pressure guage two turns anti-clockwise.
- Then switch on the unit.
WHEN HOT WATER / STEAM HAS BEEN USED AND UNIT IS NOT BEING USED FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES, TURN THE TEMPERATURE DIALS DOWN AND FLUSH UNIT THROUGH WITH COLD WATER UNTIL THE LANCE IS COLD.
Hot water units should only be used for a maximum of 2 hour at a time before resting for at least one hour, with power and water supplies turned off.
* Rated Voltage 230Volt XX Amp 50Hz * Pressure XXX Bar XXX PSI *XXX Bar XXX PSI Turbo Pressure
* Max temp. at max/min 80 C/130/C * Brass Pump Head * FLOW RATE: X Lit/min
* Pump Speed; 2800 RPM * Cleaning Power; XX kW * Fuel consumption XXl/h (/t=50tC)
* Hose: 10 meter * Spectrum Lance * Optional Turbo Lance * Built-In Trolley
* Auto Stop/Start * Adjustable Detergent Injector * Can Be Wall Mounted * 15 Amp Plug
* Dimensions: XXXmm Long x XXXmm Wide x XXXmm High Mass XX Kg
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on purchasing a replacement item on our website, such as Gerni MH 2C100/450, and any other items, including dustbags, replacement filters, a new floor tool or a hose for your Nilfisk and ALTO WAP vacuum cleaners, will also be shipped free, Australia-wide!