Nilfisk GB933 3 Phase Industrial Vacuum Cleaner NOW OBSOLETE Page For Info Only
Nilfisk GB933 3 Phase Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
This product is now superseded by NilfiskCFM 3907W
This was a good solution for collecting large quantities of fine mineral dust etc. It's the machine on the left. The right is the GB1033.
This machine is LOW VACUUM - HIGH AIRFLOW for FINE dust, which reduces clogging of filters.
The Nilfisk GB1033 3 phase industrial vacuum cleaner is HIGH VACUUM - LOWER AIRFLOW for SWARF, and media that needs a higher energy to get them into the airflow.
It could be used either with a fixed floor nozzle or a long hose or indeed, 2 or 3 shorter hoses from a branch manifold.
It can be connected to a large skip or drum as a separator unit.
However, since 2008 the CFM products in GREEN from Nilfisk have replaced these,and are now badged as NilfiskCFM and painted GREY. Please see the related products below.
HOWEVER, MANY PARTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
* Outstanding Suction With Superior Filtration Levels
* 3 Phase Induction Motor Give Reliable Long Life
* Robust Construction
* Available With Manual Or Automatic Starting
- IP Rating: IP54
- Dust Class: L
- Rated Power: 4 kWatts
- Suction Power At End Of Tube: 1032 Watts (P2 DIN22 956 3m suction path)
- Max Airflow At Machine: 248 Litres/sec
- Max Vacuum: 14,900 kPa (147 mBar)
- Container Capacity: 69 Litres
- Main Filter Area: 41,000 Square cm
Check the related items below for an alternative machine, or browse the Dinkum Nilfisk Equipment Strictly Limited Specials incredible opportunities for brand new Nilfisk equipment at super affordable prices, where high quality equipment can be picked up at half price, possibly netting savings of up to $50,000!!