Nilfisk GB1033 3 Phase Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
This product is now superseded by the NilfiskCFM 3707/10
This was a good solution for collecting large quantities of swarf and minerals etc. It's the machine on the right. The left is the GB933.
The GB1033 is HIGH VACUUM - LOWER AIRFLOW for SWARF, and media that needs a higher energy to get them into the airflow.
The Nilfisk GB933 3 phase industrial vacuum cleaner is LOW VACUUM - HIGH AIRFLOW for FINE dust, which reduces clogging of filters.
It could be used either with a fixed floor nozzle or a long hose or indeed, 2 or 3 shorter hoses from a branch manifold.
It can be connected to a large skip or drum as a separator unit.
However, since 2008 the CFM products in GREEN from Nilfisk have replaced these,and are now badged as NilfiskCFM and painted GREY. Please see the related products below.
HOWEVER, MANY PARTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE! Partslist HERE
* Outstanding Suction * Several Filtration Levels * 3 Phase Induction Motor Give Reliable Long Life
* Robust Construction * Available With Manual Or Automatic Starting
* IP Rating: IP54 * Dust Class: L * Rated Power: 5.5kWatts * Supply Voltage: 415V
* Suction Power At End Of Tube: 1350Watts * Max Airflow At Machine: 190 Lit/sec
* Depression: 22kPa * Container Capacity: 69 Litres * Main Filter Area: 41,000cm2
Check the related items below for an alternative machine.