PACVAC Superpro 700 Trans 120Volt Backpack Aircraft Vacuum Cleaner No Longer Available
PACVAC Superpro 700 Trans Backpack Vacuum Cleaner - Replaced By Battery Operated Vacuums
For Use on Aircraft, Ships, Vessels and Oil and Gas Rigs Australia Wide, and Around the World!
The cleaners favorite commercial backpack vacuum cleaner, the Pacvac Superpro 700 Trans is specifically designed for cleaning on-board aircraft for companies such as Qantas Jetstar and Virgin aircraft both here in Australia, and around the world, as well as offices, work areas and sleeping areas on oil and gas rigs, and on-board ships.
* Ametek 1000 watt 120 volts 440 Hz 2 stage motor.
* Clear Dome Lid the offset inlet creates cyclonic airflow for stronger, more consistent airflow more vacuuming power.
* Hypercone Activeair filtration maintains airflow from the top down to provide continuous airflow, the motor runs cooler and lasts longer. The Hypercone lasts over 200 hours depending on duty cycles.
* Ergonomically designed frame - new extended body moulded frame for increased comfort and anatomically, correct posture, a critical OH & S factor.
* Adjustable Harness - Thicker, padded and fully adjustable to fit all body types.
* Two piece wand and combination floor tool as standard.
* Double looped cord restraint - prevents accidental disconnection of power cord.
* Two Year Warranty On Body And Motor (Does not apply to cord, filters, hose, wands and accessories)
Extras in the box:
* Crevice Tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool * Extra cloth dustbag DUB003 * Packet of 5 paper dustbags
Choose a replacement machine in the related items below, with free shipping, Australia wide!!
If you want any other replacement parts and accessories featured below, standard postage is capped at a maximum of $25 within Australia, and free postage after a $400 spend!