PACVAC Superpro Micron 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Free Delivery Within Australia
NO LONGER approved for use with ASBESTOS it's for NUISANCE DUSTS ONLY
The cleaners favorite commercial backpack vacuum cleaner, the Pacvac Superpro 700 as the Pacvac Superpro 700 Micron is specifically designed for cleaning data centres, laboratories, and in clinics, and hospital theaters for infection control.
* Ametek 1000 watt 2 stage motor.
* Clear Dome Lid – the offset inlet creates cyclonic airflow for stronger, more consistent airflow – more vacuuming power.
* 4 stage HEPA filtration.
* Ergonomically designed frame - new extended ‘bodymoulded’ frame for increased comfort and anatomically correct posture – a critical OH & S factor.
* Adjustable Harness - Thicker, padded and fully adjustable to fit all body types.
* Two piece wand and combination floor tool as standard.
* Double looped cord restraint - prevents accidental disconnection of power cord.
*Two Year Warranty On Body And Motor (Does not apply to cord, filters, hose, wands and accessories)
Extras in box: • Crevice Tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool • Extra cloth dust bag • Packet of 5 disposable paper bags
The Superpro Micron 700 is specifically designed for clean-rooms, chemical laboratories, high tech laboratories, and infection control-critical hospital wards.
The Micron 700 is manufactured in full compliance with Australian Electrical Standards, however, it is NOT currently approved for use with ASBESTOS
* Rated Power: 1,000 Watts 240 Volts 50/60 Hz. Flow Through Motor
* Max Depression: 22 kPa; * Airflow 37.1 litres per sec; * Sound Pressure: 74dBa;
* 5 Litre Tank Capacity * Mass 5.0 kg; *Two Year Warranty On Body And Motor (Does not apply to cord, filters, hose, wands and accessories)
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories or extra hose, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!!