NilfiskCFM S2 Twin Motor Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Complete With Hose Kit NLA
NilfiskCFM S2 Two Motor Single Phase Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Complete With Hose Kit -No Longer Available In Australia
It's fitted with a PCB to monitor machine functions. It's available with a 40 L bin or a Gravity Unload System (GU) with plastic or Longopac® disposal Bag. It is available in L-M or H Class (hazardous dust model) certified versions
The electronic control panel makes retrofitting extra functions in the future very easy. There is a manual filter shaker for cleaning the filter and an improved dust container release system.
A Liquid Stop module allows it to be used to vacuum debris where there is a risk of vacuuming substances such as cutting oil etc. Pn. 4056000498 Approx $800
There are INOX variants available for special order, partially or completely in Stainless Steel.
For a customers specific needs in sensitive areas, there are Upstream Hepa filters available and Nomex filters for work with hot substances.
The photographs taken by us, are of an S2 set up for vacuuming hot ashes from a pet crematorium.
The S2 GU FM version has an "M" Class primary filter that retains very fine dust. It mounts with a hopper, to make a gravity unload device where a simple plastic bag or a more sophisticated Longopac system can be fitted. The collected material falls inside the disposal bag once the vacuum is off. A set of clam doors opens, allowing the material to fall down into the bag.
Furthermore there is a new version with an electric filter shaker that automatically shakes the star primary filter before and after the working phase allowing further improved filtering efficiency.
- 2 Independent "bypass" motors
- Electronic board control for retrofitting
- Electric filter shaker (optional)
- Gravity unload with plastic bag or Longopac (optional)
- Compact machine goes anywhere in the production area
- Solid and slim design
- L class filter as standard
- M Class filter as standard on S2 GU FM
- Improved lower release container lever
- Container with castors & handle
- Manual Filter shaker as standard
- Accessory box
- Cable and hose holders
* Rated Power: 2kW * Supply: 230V * Sound level 68 dB(A)
* Airflow; 90lit/sec * Vacuum/Depression 21.5kPa
* Main Filter Area 19,500cm² * Tank capacity; 32Lit
* Dimensions; 80cm Long x 60cm Wide x 130cm High Mass; 42kg
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories or extra hose, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!