Nilfisk CFM A17-60 Compressed Air Vacuum Cleaner With Painted Container and Hose Kit - ONE ONLY
Non ATEX Version
The CFM A17 is the larger of Nilfisk's compressed air operated, vacuum cleaners. It's being replaced by the NilfiskCFM VHC200
This painted container model is equipped with a powerful external Venturi system that guarantees excellent performance levels both in terms of water-lift and airflow.
It can be used to recover solid debris and with modification, liquid spills.
The A17 is available in with a 60 litre capacity bin.
The dust containers are equipped with wheels and a practical release mechanism which simplifies emptying operations.
The robust trolley and large castors make it easy to be used on bumpy surfaces.
This unit is made of grey painted steel.
It's NOT the INOX version in stainless steel or the INOX flameproof ATEX-compliant version (for zones Gas 1-2 and Dust 21-22).
Filtration is provided by the main pleated sack filter fitted inside the filter chamber, with a total filtering surface of 19,500 cm². Whenever absolute filtration is required, a HEPA filter is available.
The A17 is equipped with a pressure guage and a standard manual filter shaker. However, a pneumatic filter shaker can be fitted upon request.
* Ideal for integration with automatic machines. * Continuous duty (24/7)
Airflow Without The Hose: 113 Litres per second at 6 Bar of pressure (that's 90 PSI) via a 6 meter 19mm air-line. Requires a compressor size from 13.4 kWatt to 17.2 kWatt. Air consumption 1600 Litres per Min at 6 Bar
* Maximum Depression: 45 KPA at 6 Bar: * Sound Pressure at 1.5 M 68 (Db(A) ISO 3744
* Container Capacity: 60 Litres with a 70mm inlet diameter. 46 litre with a dustbag.
* Main Filter Type: TYPE L Antistatic main filter with an area of 19,500 (CM²)
* H14 Upstream HEPA filter is optional.
* Dimensions: 80 cm long x 60 cm wide x 159 cm high * Mass: 70 kg (machine only)
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!