Nilfisk SM800 Walk Behind Floor Sweeper Replaced By SW250
Nilfisk SM800 Walk Behind Floor Sweeper
The Nilfisk SM800 was a walk-behind sweeper. It’s now replaced by the Nilfisk SW250 Push Sweeper
These pedestrian sweepers are good for sweeping smaller spaces or congested areas. They pick up paper, leaves - even small screws, nails, bolts, cans, honky nuts and cigarette butts, etc off outdoor spaces as well as indoor floors.
The Nilfisk SM800 is the GREYLINE version of the BLUELINE Nilfisk- ALTO Floortec 480M
A fast clean-up solution for warehouses, small factories, car parks, retail stores, malls, schools, hotels, office buildings, bus/railway stations, convention centres, automotive, garages and in private homes. Just grab, and go, and a quick clean down when you've finished.
Two main and side brooms, make this compact manual sweeper extremely efficient, 5 times faster than a traditional broom, saving time and costs.
The hopper is very light, and equipped with a carrying handle for easy emptying.
- Over throw system with two brooms gives excellent sweeping performance when sweeping large debris
- Large ergonomic handle with a soft grip makes the machine easy to manoeuvre
- Dual caster wheels in the front are positioned behind the side brooms and are therefore always in a clean swept area
- Large non marking wheels makes it easy to push and extremely manoeuvrable
- Corrosion proof frame
- Large 34 litre hopper
- Quick and fume free operation
- Mechanically simple, replacement parts click HERE
Check the related items below for an alternative machine!