Hazardous Nilfisk Vacuums
Nilfisk IVB5 H EN60335.2.69 Safety Vacuum Cleaner For Asbestos And Lead Dust
Nilfisk IVB 5H EN60335.2.69 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner COMPLETE WITH HOSE and TOOL SET APPROVED FOR ASBESTOS
For Brochure Click HERE
If you are a contractor or worker in an industrial organisation specialising in the removal of asbestos or lead or asbestos particles have been found in your home or work place you will need a vacuum cleaner that is up to the tough task of keeping you and your employees safe!
WARNING: Household vacuum cleaners must never be used where asbestos is or may be present, even if they have a HEPA filter. Only vacuum cleaners complying with the requirements of EN Standard 60335.2.69 2003 are to be used.
The Nilfisk Type H IVB 5 vacuum cleaners are the best and most sought after vacuum cleaners purchased to do the tough job of removing asbestos and lead..
- A 45 Litre Safety Vacuum for Type H Dusts such as Lead and Asbestos.
- Constant Suction With Xtreme Clean filter system. Giving An Air-flow Without The Hose Of 60 Lit/sec. At A Vacuum Of 23 kPa.
- The suction power at the end of the tube is 270 Watts.
- Sound pressure level at 1.5 m (ISO 3744) dB(A) 55.5
- 1200 Watt
- IPX4 Protection
- 10,000 cm2 Cellulose Type H Filter area TYPE H Filter 107400564
- Container Inlet Diameter 50mm
- Dimentions. Length 51cm. x Width 48cm. x Height 66cm. Mass 16.7 Kg.
- PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS THE APPROVED TYPE H VERSION ALTHOUGH PHOTOGRAPH SHOWS THE TYPE M Nilfisk Grey-Line IVB5 M
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!