Nilfisk GM80 HEPA Filtered Clean Room and Hospital Theatre Vacuum Cleaner
Practical construction for laboratory clean rooms at an affordable price!
Nilfisk GM 80CR is light in weight but is a heavy-duty performer. Mounted on a strong steel trolley with large rubber wheels the machine is easy to manoeuvre. Ideal for clean rooms in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries and for infection control in theatres and in hospitals.
The sturdy aluminium container means that the vacuum cleaner is almost indestructible and therefore especially suited for rough and heavy duty cleaning. For special applications, choose between two types of special exhaust filters: Nilfisk HEPA or Nilfisk ULPA, also protecting against allergies.
- Impressive 2100 cm2 main filter for even and stable airflow and vacuum, even after long use
- HEPA/ULPA filters optional
- Virtually indestructible aluminium container
- Lightweight but built for years of heavy duty cleaning
- Flexible tapered plastic hose, great for clean room use, easy on wrists when being used for long periods.
- For the professional version with the tapered green rubber hose Click HERE
Nozzles and included items:
- 32mm turnable round brush
- 32mm soft plastic tapered cone.
- 32mm De-lux German made combination nozzle Pn. 140-8492-510
- 1 x 81620000 packet of 5 double layered dustbags to enable easy removal from machine.
- 10 meter electrical cord
Rated Power: 1200Watts Voltage: 230Volts Frequency: 50Hz Cord Length: 10m
Vacuum At Nozzle: 20kPa Max Airflow: 38 lit/sec Sound Pressure Level: 61dB(A)
Dustbag Capacity: 6.5 litres Container Capacity: 12 litres
Dimensions: 39cm Long x 30cm Wide x 41cm High Mass: 5kg
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!