Nilfisk GB826 3 Phase Industrial Vacuum Cleaner No Longer Available
The Nilfisk GB826 3 Phase 1900 Watt Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
Replaced by the NilfiskCFM T 22 3 phase 2200 Watt industrial vacuum cleaner, see in RELATED PRODUCTS below
The Grey-line Nilfisk GB826 was shaped like the very popular Nilfisk GM625 Industrial Vacuum Cleaner but taller than the Nilfisk GB726 3 Ph Industrial Vacuum Cleaner with their compact, oval design, they run smoothly through narrow warehouse aisles, and had the 3 phase turbine of the Nilfisk GB733 three phase industrial vacuum cleaner, providing a very high, constant suction power, making them suited to operating all day.
However, in common with the Nilfisk GM 626, the GB826 had the taller body, to allow the installation of a larger surface area filter, usually from Gore-TEX material, for large quantities of fine dust.
These powerful machines were ideal for suction at source, machine cleaning and spillage pick up. They featured built-in sound suppression system.
Ideally suited to frequent cleaning in manufacturing areas, for example suction of dry dust in the food and chemical industry.
• For medium to heavy-duty industrial cleaning tasks
• Rugged design allows work in all environments
• Superior dry filtration system had long-lasting Nilfisk cotton or GORE-TEX® main filters with HEPA or ULPA exhaust filter options when used for hazardous or nuisance dusts.
• Dust bag use is optional
HOWEVER, MANY PARTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
- IP Rating: IP55
- Dust Class: L
- Rated Power: 1900 Watts
- Suction Power At End Of Tube: 480 Watts
- Max Airflow At Machine: 86 Litres/sec
- Max Vacuum: 14.7kPa
- Container Capacity: 46 Litres
- Main Filter Area: 16,000 Square cm
Choose a replacement machine in the related items below, with free shipping, Australia wide!!
If you want any other replacement parts and accessories featured below, standard postage is capped at a maximum of $25 within Australia, and free postage after a $400 spend!