Nilfisk GB725 3 Phase Industrial Vacuum Cleaner No Longer Available
The Nilfisk GB725 3 Phase 1900 Watt Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
Replaced by the NilfiskCFM T 22 3 phase 2200 Watt industrial vacuum cleaner, see in RELATED PRODUCTS below
The Grey-line Nilfisk GB725 was shaped like the very popular Nilfisk GM625 Industrial Vacuum Cleaner with their compact, oval design, they run smoothly through narrow warehouse aisles, and had the 3 phase turbine of the Nilfisk GB733 three phase industrial vacuum cleaner providing a very high, constant suction power, making them suited to operating all day.
The Nilfisk GB726 3 Ph Industrial Vacuum Cleaner has a very large filter for fine dust.
These powerful machines were ideal for suction at source, machine cleaning and spillage pick up. They featured built-in sound suppression system.
Ideally suited to frequent cleaning in manufacturing areas, for example suction of dry dust in the food and chemical industry.
• For medium to heavy-duty industrial cleaning tasks
• Rugged design allows work in all environments
• Superior dry filtration system had long-lasting Nilfisk cotton or GORE-TEX® main filters with HEPA or ULPA exhaust filter options when used for hazardous or nuisance dusts.
• Dust bag use is optional
HOWEVER, MANY PARTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
Specifications See Page 21 Of The Brochure:
- IP Rating: IP55
- Dust Class: L
- Rated Power: 1900 Watts
- Suction Power At End Of Tube: 480 Watts
- Max Airflow At Machine: 86 Litres/sec
- Max Vacuum: 14.7kPa
- Container Capacity: 46 Litres
- Main Filter Area: 16,000 Square cm
Choose a replacement machine in the related items below, with free shipping, Australia wide!!
If you want any other replacement parts and accessories featured below, standard postage is capped at a maximum of $25 within Australia, and free postage after a $400 spend!