Nilfisk-Alto Scrubtec BOOST 70 Battery Operated Floor Scrubber UNAVAILABLE
Nilfisk-Alto Scrubtec BOOST 70 Battery Operated Floor Scrubber
No Longer Brought Into Australia, This Page Relates To It's Replacement Parts
The Clarke SCRUBTEC BOOST 70 floor scrubbing machines is more productive due to the patented orbital scrub head system. It is suitable for demanding cleaning tasks in industry, warehouses, larger stores, supermarkets, hospitals and shopping centres.
The ruggedly large 76 litre tank and the easy to understand control panel makes the Nilfisk-ALTO SCRUBTEC BOOST 70 walk behind scrubber dryer very reliable and simple to use.
The new SCRUBTEC BOOST 70 scrubber dryer is more productive than any other floor scrubber on the market. The increased productivity is due to a new patented orbital scrub head system with a unique orbital scrubbing motion working with 2250 rpm.
When compared to a disc scrubber, this system will:
- Save water/chemical solution by approx. 50% and with fewer dumps and re-fills.
- Increase battery run time by approx. 28%. Due to the fact that it only requires one brush motor.
- Scrubs more efficiently.
- Improves life of the scrub pads and the floor finish.
- Requires no splash skirts. The New BOOST 70 is built on the ENCORE 2426 platform, therefore there are only a few new spare parts.
- Regarding specifications the only difference is that BOOST just needs one 550 Watt brush motor, uses less solution 0 – 2.1 liter/min., brush 2250 rpm, cleaning width 710 mm.
* Squeegee blade change and adjusting without any tools.
* Powerful transaxle drive system.
* Exclusive breakaway squeegee protects inventory.
* Large rugged rotor moulded tanks and battery compartment give long running time without refilling and charging.
Check the related items below for an alternative machine!