Nilfisk-Alto Attix 995-0H M SD XC ATEX Type 22 Safety Vacuum Cleaner
Nilfisk-Alto Attix 995-0H/M SD XC Safety Vacuum For use with H Class dusts in ATEX Type 22 explosive dust environments Complete with B1 Hose
Approved for Zone 22 application, flour mills, bakeries and anywhere static electricity is an issue.
For working in an ATEX Type-22 explosive dust environment this a perfect solution, with features that will enhance working efficiency and minimise operating costs.
The Nilfisk-ALTO ATTIX 995 features a 50 litre SD - Set Down stainless steel container - for easy emptying of large loads. Mobility and durability are ensured with the robust steel chassis and large wheels.
- Approved for work in ATEX Type 22 environments with explosive dust.
- Industrial performance, robust construction.
- 2 brushless Longlife Soft Start EC speed control motor drive further reducing ignition sources for top performance and durability.
- A full range of Type 22 accessories are available to tailor the machine to it's application.
- 50 litre capacity. Air-flow without the hose of 2 x 53 Lit/sec
- Depression 23 kPa Suction Power At End Of Tube: 270 Watts
- Sound pressure: 67 dB(A)
- Power Pmax: 2 x 1400 Watts / Power PIEC 2 x 1100 Watts
- Supply Voltage: 230V 50Hz Cable Length: 10 meters
- Filter area: 10,000 cm2 PET Type H Container Inlet Diameter 50mm
- Dimensions: 62m Long x 69cm Wide x 99cm High Mass: 45Kg
Due to continually changing legal ramifications, insurance liabilities, supply and demand, these machines may or may not be available outside the USA at the time you are looking to purchase this kind of equipment.
However, Andy will seek the definitive answer for you, as far as applies in Australia, at the time.
When it comes to vacuuming combustible materials, both electric and pneumatic vacuums can be used as long as they are properly equipped.
Only electric vacuums can be certified as explosion-proof – meeting a strict set of industry standards.
Properly outfitted pneumatic vacuums are deemed “intrinsically safe” because there is no legal certification for “explosion-proof” pneumatic vacuums.
It is important to note that our explosion-proof and intrinsically safe vacuums are specifically engineered to be used in hazardous environments – they’re not just “dressed-up” base models.
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!