Nilfisk Alto ATTIX 751-OH Hazardous Dust Wet and Dry H Class Vacuum Cleaner
Nilfisk-ALTO Attix 751-OH H Class Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
If you are a contractor or worker in an industrial organisation specialising in the removal of asbestos or lead or asbestos particles have been found in your home or work place you will need a vacuum cleaner that is up to the tough task of keeping you and your employees safe!
The Nilfisk-ALTO Wet and Dry ATTIX 751-OH is for operators involved in removing material such as asbestos which required a quiet TYPE H vacuum cleaner with a large 70 litre capacity and good suction performance and anti-static capability and many other features.
The large size of the ATTIX 751-OH dust container, allows you to work longer without having to empty the container, and operates at a lower noise level allowing work to be continued when others are nearby without disturbing them.
WARNING: Household vacuum cleaners must never be used where asbestos is or may be present, even if they have a HEPA filter. Only vacuum cleaners complying with the requirements of EN Standard 60335.2.69 2003 and AS/NZS 60335.2.69 are to be used.
The Nilfisk Type H vacuum cleaners are the finest, most sought after large vacuum cleaners purchased to do the tough job of removing asbestos and lead. The most popular machine overall, is the TYPE H Nilfisk VHS 42 L30 HC PC Or the larger higher spec VHS42 L40 HC IC For H CLASS dust such as asbestos here
1 x 302000658 H-Class Filter 1 x 46948 3m Hose 1 x 5067 Rubber Cone Nozzle
1 x 46691 Stainless Steel Bent Tube 1 x 302002509 Suction Brush
- 70 Litre Safety Vacuum for Type H Dusts such as Lead and Asbestos.
- Constant suction with the Xtream Clean filter system, giving an air-flow without the hose of 52 Lit/sec. At a vacuum Of 23 kPa
- The suction power at the end of the tube is 270 Watts.
- Sound pressure level at 1.5 m 55.5 dB(A) (ISO 3744)
- Power PIECE: 1200Watts Power PMAX: 1500Watts
- Supply Voltage: 230V 50Hz Cable Length: 7.5m
- IPX4 Protection
- 10,000 cm2 Cellulose Type H Filter area TYPE H Filter 107400564
- Container Inlet Diameter 50mm.
- Dimensions. Length 58cm x Width 61cm x Height 97cm Mass 27.2Kg