Nilfisk-Alto Aero 640 Wet and Dry Vacuum Information Page Only
This page is for your information only:
Check out the excellent alternatives below in related items!
The semi-automatic filter cleaning in a mid-compact machine Nilfisk's exclusive "PushandClean" semi-automatic filter cleaning system featured on all of the Nilfisk-ALTO Aero machines. Lightweight and easy to transport, the Aero offered a choice of 20 or 25 litre capacities. It had a low operating sound level too.
The complete range is suitable for picking up wet and dry debris from around your home, car, workshop or hobby place.The 20 litre models also were available with Inox containers. The -11 and -21 models was equipped with an auxillary electric socket to connect power tools to.
The -21 models had Automatic On/Off so the Aero's operation was controlled by the switching of the power tool.
With a powerful 1400 Watt motor and high airflow, the Aero will deal with any debris you want to pick up, and the new Fleece Filter Bag system allowed moist debris to be vacuumed without ruining the filter bag.
* Push&Clean semi automatic filter cleaning means it takes only seconds to clean your filter, ensuring continued high performance.
* Two big wheels and two castors ensure stability and mobility.
* A true cartridge filter removes fine dust and protects your turbine.
* The built in accessory holder keeps your accessories always at hand.
* Click system for fast change between tool adapter and standard accessories.
Choose a replacement machine in the related items below, with free shipping, Australia wide!!
If you want any other replacement parts and accessories featured below, standard postage is capped at a maximum of $25 within Australia, and free postage after a $400 spend!