Nilfisk-Alto AERO 20-11 Compact Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Obsolete
Nilfisk-Alto Aero Compact 20-11 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Now Obsolete And Replaced By Nilfisk VL200
Professional semi-automatic filter cleaning in a compact machine. Lightweight and easy to transport, the Aero has a 20 litre capacity. Inox (Stainless Steel) containers are also available in 20 litre models.
These are branded WAP in the RSA.
With the Nilfisk-ALTO Aero you get high performance in a compact package, with a huge working capacity and low working sound level. The complete range is suitable for picking up Wet and Dry debris around your home, car, and workshop or in your hobby place. The -11 model is equipped with a socket where you can connect your power tools.
The new Fleece Filter Bag system allows you to pick up moist debris without ruining the filter bag. With a powerful 1300 or even 1400 watt motor and high airflow, the Aero will deal with any debris you want to pick up. And to make it easy to move your Aero, it's equipped with a special "sill slider" in the front to guide your machine smoothly over door sills or other uneven surfaces. The Aero range is delivered with useful accessories so you can start using it right away.
* Push&Clean semi automatic filter cleaning means it takes only seconds to clean your filter, ensuring continued high performance.
* 1300 or 1400 watt motor will pick up even heavy debris.
* Two big wheels and two castors ensure stability and mobility.
* Fleece filter bag system allows you to pick up moist materials with the bag in place.
* A true cartridge filter removes fine dust and protects your turbine.
* The built in accessory holder keeps your accessories always at hand.
* Click system for fast change between tool adapter and standard accessories.
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on purchasing this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories or extra hose, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!!