Nilfisk RS502 Diesel Powered Road Sweeper for Malls and Pedestrian Areas Complete With Brushes and High Pressure Cleaner
Getting around - getting it clean
With its amazing turning radius and compact design, the Nilfisk RS 502 is the right choice for productive cleaning of limited space outdoor areas like footpaths, pavements, parking lots and loading bays. The RS 502 has a large 246 litre polyethylene water tanks, that ensures long life and reliability.
The new Nilfisk RS 502 means that there is now a road sweeper light enough and compact enough to be transferred from job to job on a simple trailer. Contract cleaners can easily transport the Nilfisk RS 502 to different locations, thereby being able to offer a complete range of cleaning services including outdoor sweeping. (RS 501 is now obsolete replaced by RS 502)
Here in Perth, Western Australia, we have a sweeping contractor who operates a fleet of four of these very useful road sweepers!
- Easy to drive and operate
- Stainless steel hopper and 246 litre polyethylene water tanks
- High suction (debris does not pass through the fan), strong airflow and hydraulically operated flap for pickup of bottles cans, stones and other heavy debris
- New powerful and reliable KUBOTA engine
- MTS diagnostic box to monitor maintenance program of the machine and operator misuse
Check the related items below for an alternative machine!