Nilfisk SH TRUCK 7P 175/1260 Stationary 2540 PSI Hot Water Pressure Washer For Trucks
Nilfisk/Gerni SH TRUCK 7P 175/1260 Formerly Truck Booster 2450 PSI HOT Water Pressure Washer
Stationary, efficient outdoor cleaning of your vehicle fleet in your wash-down area, with hot water high pressure cleaner.
3 phase electric powered, SilentPower low noise level with 1450 RPM high quality pump with 4 ceramic pistons in a brass head, that for protection, is enclosed in an a stainless steel cabinet with a robust design against corrosion.
The hot water is provided by EcoPower boiler with >92% efficiency for reduced fuel costs. For cold areas, an internal heater and internal frost protection enable the Truck Booster to be used with ambient temperatures down to minus 20C
It has a simple control panel with only four buttons. For safety, there is a flame sensor and a water brake tank, and convienience, there is an automatic standby mode.
To ensure a good job is done, the WDK dual detergent injector coupled with Ergonomic accessories for operator comfort, such as the Ergo 2000 gun and a 10 Meter DN10 2 wire 3/8" high pressure hose and Tornado Plus 1120 lance with a 0680 Tornado Nozzle indication ring Grey.
One year commercial warranty.
SH TRUCK 7P 175/1260 Includes:
1 x 101119496 Ergo Coupling Kit, 61369 20R 3/4" Hose Nozzle,
1 x 6101766 10M 3/8 x 3/8” DN10 2 Wire Hose
1 x 106403122 ERGO 2000 Standard Gun with Hose Swivel
1 x 106403010 Tornado Plus 1120 Lance W/O nozzle
1 x 101119747 Tornado Nozzle 0680 Indication Ring Grey
- Rated Voltage; 400V 3Ph 16A 50Hz Power Consumption; 8.2 kW
- Pump Speed; 1450 RPM Sound Pressure; 92 dB(A)
- Pressure; 175 Bar/2540 PSI Cleaning Impact; 6.3 Kg/Force
- Flow Rate; QMAX 21 Lit/Min QIEC 19.5 Lit/Min
- Max Inlet Water Temp 30C
- Water Temperature; Water 90C Steam 150C
- Fuel Tank; 33 litres Detergent Tank; 2 x 25 litre
- Dimensions 103cm Long x 72cm Wide x 161cm High Mass; 262Kg
- Don't use turbo lance above 80 degrees (Opposite the off position on the main switch).
- Don't use a surface cleaner above 60 degrees
- Check the fuel level before use.
- Check the detergent container is full, and the dial turned off.
- Pre-select the desired temperature.
- If the steam is to be used, set the temperature to maximum and back off the steam dial which is found next to the pressure guage two turns anti-clockwise.
- Then switch on the unit.
WHEN HOT WATER / STEAM HAS BEEN USED AND UNIT IS NOT BEING USED FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES, TURN THE TEMPERATURE DIALS DOWN AND FLUSH UNIT THROUGH WITH COLD WATER UNTIL THE LANCE IS COLD.
Hot water units should only be used for a maximum of 2 hour at a time before resting for at least one hour, with power and water supplies turned off.
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, from our website, and anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!!