Gerni Neptune 5-54 PE Petrol Hot Water Pressure Washer Replaced By 5-51DE
GERNI NEPTUNE 5-54 PE Heavy-duty Petrol Driven Hot Water High Pressure Washer
Now replaced by the Gerni 5-51 DE see below in related items
The NEPTUNE PE/DE line offers a wide range of performances with either petrol or diesel driven engines for fully autonomous use in the construction or industrial segments or by contract cleaners. NEPTUNE PE/DE exists in both mobile or trailer-mountable units and offer high efficiency, low cleaning costs and ease of use. A wide range of pump versions exist - either with direct drive or with belt drive of the pumps
- EcoPower boiler with > 92% efficiency,
- Reduced running costs,
- Slow running pumps either by belt drive or by direct gear reduction,
- Integrated fuel tank,
- Easy to use control panel,
- Ergo accessory concept,
- Honda petrol motors,
- Yanmar or Mitsubishi diesel engines
- Don't use turbo lance above 80 degrees (Opposite the off position on the main switch).
- Don't use a surface cleaner above 60 degrees
- Check the fuel level before use.
- Check the detergent container is full, and the dial turned off.
- Pre-select the desired temperature.
- If the steam is to be used, set the temperature to maximum and back off the steam dial which is found next to the pressure guage two turns anti-clockwise.
- Then switch on the unit.
WHEN HOT WATER / STEAM HAS BEEN USED AND UNIT IS NOT BEING USED FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES, TURN THE TEMPERATURE DIALS DOWN AND FLUSH UNIT THROUGH WITH COLD WATER UNTIL THE LANCE IS COLD.
Hot water units should only be used for a maximum of 2 hour at a time before resting for at least one hour, with power and water supplies turned off.
Check the related items below for an alternative machine, or browse the Dinkum Nilfisk Equipment Strictly Limited Specials incredible opportunities for brand new Nilfisk equipment at super affordable prices, where high quality equipment can be picked up at half price, possibly netting savings of up to $50,000!!