Gerni Neptune 5-51 DE Series Diesel Powered Hot Water Pressure Washer Info Page Only
GERNI NEPTUNE 5-51 DE Heavy-duty Diesel Driven Hot Water High Pressure Washer - Information Page
The NEPTUNE PE and DE series, offers a diesel driven engines for fully autonomous use in the construction or industrial segments or by contract cleaners. With wheels and castors to make it a convienient mobile unit, or simply mount it in a trailer or ute, it offers high efficiency, low cleaning costs and ease of use.
- EcoPower boiler with > 92% efficiency,
- Slow running 1450 RPM 3 ceramic pistons,
- Integrated 57 litre fuel tank.
- Tubular steel frame on wheels.
- Easy to use control panel,
- "Ergo" accessory system,
- "QuickService" concept for reduce running costs.
- 10HP Yanmar diesel engine with electric start.
- 2900 PSI 200 Bar
- Nozzle Size 0500
- Cleaning Impact 3.6 Kg/Force
- Water Flow 16.6lit/min QMAX 15lit/min QIEC Max water inlet temp 40C
- Max Water Temp 90C Max Steam Temp 150C
- 15m DN8 HP hose Ergo 2000 gun with Tornato lance and 0450 Plus nozzle
- 98cm Long x 78cm Wide x 100cm High Mass 220kg
- Don't use turbo lance above 80 degrees (Opposite the off position on the main switch).
- Don't use a surface cleaner above 60 degrees
- Check the fuel level before use.
- Check the detergent container is full, and the dial turned off.
- Pre-select the desired temperature.
- If the steam is to be used, set the temperature to maximum and back off the steam dial which is found next to the pressure guage two turns anti-clockwise.
- Then switch on the unit.
WHEN HOT WATER / STEAM HAS BEEN USED AND UNIT IS NOT BEING USED FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES, TURN THE TEMPERATURE DIALS DOWN AND FLUSH UNIT THROUGH WITH COLD WATER UNTIL THE LANCE IS COLD.
Hot water units should only be used for a maximum of 2 hour at a time before resting for at least one hour, with power and water supplies turned off.
Choose a replacement machine from the related products below!