Gerni Neptune 5-51 DE Series Diesel Powered Hot Water Pressure Washer NLA
GERNI NEPTUNE 5-51 DE Heavy-duty Diesel Driven Hot Water High Pressure Washer
No Longer Available.
The NEPTUNE DE offers a diesel driven engines for fully autonomous use in the construction or industrial segments or by contract cleaners. With wheels and castors to make it a convienient mobile unit, or simply mount it in a trailer or ute, it offers high efficiency, low cleaning costs and ease of use.
- EcoPower boiler with > 92% efficiency,
- Slow running 1450 RPM 3 ceramic pistons,
- Integrated 57 litre fuel tank.
- Tubular steel frame on wheels.
- Easy to use control panel,
- "Ergo" accessory system,
- "QuickService" concept for reduce running costs.
- 10 HP Yanmar diesel engine with electric start.
- 2900 PSI 200 Bar
- Nozzle Size 0500
- Cleaning Impact 3,6 Kg/Force
- Water Flow 16.6 LPM QMAX LPH QIEC 15 LPM Max water inlet temp 40C
- Max Water Temp 90C Max Steam Temp 150C
- 15m DN8 HP hose Ergo 2000 gun with Tornato lance and 0450 Tornado Plus nozzle
- 979 mm Long x 780 mm Wide x 1000 mm High Mass = 220 kg
- Don't use turbo lance above 80 degrees (Opposite the off position on the main switch).
- Don't use a surface cleaner above 60 degrees
- Check the fuel level before use.
- Check the detergent container is full, and the dial turned off.
- Pre-select the desired temperature.
- If the steam is to be used, set the temperature to maximum and back off the steam dial which is found next to the pressure guage two turns anti-clockwise.
- Then switch on the unit.
WHEN HOT WATER / STEAM HAS BEEN USED AND UNIT IS NOT BEING USED FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES, TURN THE TEMPERATURE DIALS DOWN AND FLUSH UNIT THROUGH WITH COLD WATER UNTIL THE LANCE IS COLD.
Hot water units should only be used for a maximum of 2 hour at a time before resting for at least one hour, with power and water supplies turned off.
Check the related items below for an alternative machine, or browse the Dinkum Nilfisk Equipment Strictly Limited Specials incredible opportunities for brand new Nilfisk equipment at super affordable prices, where high quality equipment can be picked up at half price, possibly netting savings of up to $50,000!!