Gerni Neptune 4-49X Hot Water Pressure Washer REPLACED BY 4-50FAX
GERNI NEPTUNE 4 Series Compact Mobile Hot Water Pressure Washer
NOW SUPERSEDED BY NEPTUNE 4-50FAX Click HERE
4-27 is Single Phase Electric Operation and 4-49X is 3 Phase Electric Operation
Compact design and high performance - a simple, efficient cleaning tool
The NEPTUNE 4 series delivers high performance, ease of use, low noise and high cleaning efficiency... as well as low running and maintenance costs, robustness, durability and high cleaning efficiency. Heating costs are reduced with the award winning EcoPower boiler ( > 92% efficiency). Sound level is reduced thanks to the 1450 rpm motor.
*3 Phase Electrical Power * EcoPower boiler with > 92% efficiency * Reduced running costs
* 2,600 PSI Max Water Pressure * Full ceramic piston pump * Mass 136.5 Kg
* 1450 rpm motor with low noise level * Easy to use control panel: all controls in one place
* Ergo accessory system for additional user comfort
- Don't use turbo lance above 80 degrees (Opposite the off position on the main switch).
- Don't use a surface cleaner above 60 degrees
- Check the fuel level before use.
- Check the detergent container is full, and the dial turned off.
- Pre-select the desired temperature.
- If the steam is to be used, set the temperature to maximum and back off the steam dial which is found next to the pressure guage two turns anti-clockwise.
- Then switch on the unit.
WHEN HOT WATER / STEAM HAS BEEN USED AND UNIT IS NOT BEING USED FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES, TURN THE TEMPERATURE DIALS DOWN AND FLUSH UNIT THROUGH WITH COLD WATER UNTIL THE LANCE IS COLD.
Hot water units should only be used for a maximum of 2 hour at a time before resting for at least one hour, with power and water supplies turned off.
Check the related items below for an alternative machine!