GERNI MH 4M 120/690 Formerly NEPTUNE 4-28FA Single Phase Mobile Hot Water Pressure Washer
See The New Gerni MH 4M 100/720
The Gerni MH 4M 120/690 is a convenient single phase hot water pressure washer designed to be used for around FOUR HOURS PER DAY with high performance, very easy to use, low noise and high cleaning efficiency. Factsheet HERE
QuickService concept give low running and maintenance costs, robustness, durability and high cleaning efficiency.
Heating costs are reduced with the award winning EcoPower boiler ( > 92% efficiency). Sound level is reduced thanks to the 1450 rpm motor.
*Single Phase Electrical Power * 1,740 PSI Max Water Pressure
* Fully ceramic 3 piston pump. With brass cylinder head.
* Easy to use control panel: all controls in one place.
* Ergo accessory system for additional user comfort.
* CABLE LENGTH; 5 meters * POWER; 3.4 kWatts * CURRENT; 15 Amps.
* SUPPLY VOLTAGE 230V Single Phase. * SUPPLY FREQUENCY; 50 Hz.
* WATER FLOW QMAX/QIEC; 11.5/11 Litres Per Min.
* WATER TEMPERATURE (Water/Steam); 90/150C
* PUMP: 1450 RPM 140 Bar/ 1740 PSI
* FUEL: Diesel. * FUEL CONSUMPTION; 2.7 kg/Hr.* FUEL TANK CAPACITY; 15 lits.
* DETERGENT TANK CAPACITY; 10 litres.
* HIGH PRESSURE HOSE; 10 Meters DN6 single wire hose * NOZZLE SIZE; 0450
* MASS; 120 kg * DIMENSIONS; 1053 mm Long x 685 mm Wide x 760 mm High
* STANDARD ACCESSORIES; Ergo 2000 gun, Tornado nozzle light blue .0450 and Universal Plus lance.
- Don't use turbo lance above 80 degrees (Opposite the off position on the main switch).
- Don't use a surface cleaner above 60 degrees
- Check the fuel level before use.
- Check the detergent container is full, and the dial turned off.
- Pre-select the desired temperature.
- If the steam is to be used, set the temperature to maximum and back off the steam dial which is found next to the pressure guage two turns anti-clockwise.
- Then switch on the unit.
WHEN HOT WATER / STEAM HAS BEEN USED AND UNIT IS NOT BEING USED FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES, TURN THE TEMPERATURE DIALS DOWN AND FLUSH UNIT THROUGH WITH COLD WATER UNTIL THE LANCE IS COLD.
Hot water units should only be used for a maximum of 2 hour at a time before resting for at least one hour, with power and water supplies turned off.
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories or extra hose, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!