Gerni MH 2C 145/600 Compact Single Phase Electric Hot Water Pressure Washer
Gerni MH 2C 145/600 Formerly Neptune 2-26 Compact HOT Water Pressure Cleaner
Innovative compact mobile hot water high pressure washers with unique, highly mobile vertical design high performance and great reliability.
With great performance levels and ground breaking features from the larger Gerni MH 2C 145/600 lines.
The Gerni MH 2C 145/600 model is ideal for everyday, hot water cleaning tasks in the automotive segment, for tradesmen commercial kitchens or around stations and farms.
Gerni MH 2C 145/600 ensures low cost of cleaning with reduced running costs, easy storage and a high level of reliability thanks to the many safety functions and professional materials used.
- Power Consumption at 230 Volt 3.4 kWatt Current 14.5 Amperes 5 meter cord.
- EcoPower boiler with > 92% efficiency.
- 2800 RPM long life pump with 3 ceramic pistons and brass cylinder head.
- 2100 PSI 145 Bar Cleaning Impact 2.6 kg/Force
- Water Flow 10 LPM QMAX 8.3 LPM QIEC
- Max water inlet temp 40C
- Max Water Temp 80C Max Steam Temp 150C
- Compact upright design for good mobility on a robust steel frame.
- 17 litre fuel tank and fuel consumption 1.8 Lit/Hr
- Flue gas sensor and flame sensor and low fuel alarm for safety.
- Easy to use control panel.
- Duo Motor system.
- Automatic delayed Stop/Start
- High pressure detergent with removable 5 litre detergent tank.
- "QuickService" concept for reduce running costs with "Service" indicator
- 12 month warranty.
- 10m DN6 HP hose Ergo 2000 gun with Universal Plus 1080 lance and 0340 Tornado Plus nozzle with Violet indicator ring
- Sound Level; 77 dB(A)
- Dimensions; 607 mm Long x 688 mm Wide x 1000 mm High Mass; 110 kg
- Don't use turbo lance above 80 degrees (Opposite the off position on the main switch).
- Don't use a surface cleaner above 60 degrees
- Check the fuel level before use.
- Check the detergent container is full, and the dial turned off.
- Pre-select the desired temperature.
- If the steam is to be used, set the temperature to maximum and back off the steam dial which is found next to the pressure guage two turns anti-clockwise.
- Then switch on the unit.
WHEN HOT WATER / STEAM HAS BEEN USED AND UNIT IS NOT BEING USED FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES, TURN THE TEMPERATURE DIALS DOWN AND FLUSH UNIT THROUGH WITH COLD WATER UNTIL THE LANCE IS COLD.
Hot water units should only be used for a maximum of 2 hour at a time before resting for at least one hour, with power and water supplies turned off.
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories or extra hose, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!