Electron EVS2808 Large Ducted Vacuum Cleaner System With 12 Meter Hose Kit
The Electron EVS2808, Probably The Best Centralised Vacuum Cleaner, Ever!!
Aussie Made Too!!
With A PROPER, QUALITY, PLEATED, CARTRIDGE, FILTER!
CLICK FOR BROCHURE HERE
The EVS Electron range, is in our opinion, the finest built-in ducted vacuum cleaner for any home with a ducted vacuum system.
They are frequently installed in homes as they're built, and we are lucky enough to be chosen by Perth's discerning residents to service or repair them, in the rare case when they have a problem, usually caused by obstructions from having children in the home!
And most homes will have kids in them at some time, of the homes life!!
We also recommend and supply EVS Electron ducted vacuum systems when replacing an existing ducted vacuum system, as it has both right and left entry.
Simply plug the twelve meter vacuum hose into any of the suction sockets located throughout the home and the vacuum cleaner will start running.
Don’t worry about noise as this system is whisper quiet, 65.5 db(A) at 3m with silencer fitted.
Ducted systems offer more convenience and cleanliness and less noise than usually experienced by most portable vacuum cleaners.
When mounted in the garage the local outlet can be utilised for vacuuming tasks like cleaning the car or the workshop.
The EVS 2808 has an easy emptying dirt receptacle, held in place with sturdy clips.
EVS units are usually used bag-less, however, a bag conversion kit is available as an option to make emptying the dust receptacle a cleaner task.
Ducted systems should always be mounted under proper cover, say in a garage, (check the IP rating) however, there is a protective cowl available Pn. WAE00009
We've fitted EVS units in car yards, hire car return areas, high up on construction cranes, and in electrical substations.
* Wall mounted system out of sight usually in the garage always ready to work.
* Vacuum motor is unheard in the home, only the whisper of air into the vacuum nozzle. (Also reasonably quiet in the garage where it's installed)
* Completely simple automatic On/Off - simply plug in the vacuum hose and the machine starts to run.
* Exhaust air is directed outside the living areas, keeping everything clean and quiet.
* Installation is quick and easy with an easy to fit installation kit.
* 2 Year warranty, or 12 months when used commercially.
* Complete with 12 meter hose kit. - Don't need it? Find the easy swap-out kit HERE
* Rated Power: 1800W * Supply: 230V @ 50Hz * Detachable Cord: 3m
* Depression: 34kPa * Max Airflow: 56 lit/sec * Main Filter Area: cm2
* Noise Level @ 3m: 72.5dB(A) With Silencer
* Dustbag Capacity: 25litre * Container Capacity: 25litre
* Dimensions: 31cm Long x 31cm Wide x 84cm High * Mass: 7.3kg
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, and choose any other parts from our website, and purchase it along side this item, such as in the related items below, such as dustbags, filters, wands, round brushes or a hose.
We at TVD carry out in-home repairs on built-in ducted vacuum systems in the Perth area from $135, call 08 9362 6044