Clarke FA-8 Electric Professional Timber Floor Sander Abrader Unavailable In Australia
Clarke FA-8 Timber Floor Abrader (Sander) No Longer Imported Into Australia
This page is for your information only to relate to the replacement parts.The Clarke FA-8 Floor Abrader was designed and innovated to micro-abrade factory-finished and site-installed floors.
Its tool-free quick change multi-brush design gave the FA-8 built-in versatility with an easy-to-dismantle three-section body which made it easy to transport and store. Its unique cylindrical-designed brushes allowed professional users to abrade with or against the pattern grain of the floor, which made it ideal for parquet, herring bone, distressed and hand-scrapped flooring. The multiple brush grit offerings allowed for various applications including abrading between coats during site finish applications.
The FA-8 was loaded with features that made this machine perfect for any sanding fleet
• Cylindrical brush design for multiple applications
• Three brush grits for coarse or fine abrading • Tool-free quick change brush design
• Long life brushes with 50,000 square feet of abrading life per brush • Designed with a “vacuum-ready” dust pipe
• Dismantles into three compact pieces for easy loading and storage • No need for messy chemical bonding agents
• Modified belt and pulley design make for a smooth and quiet operation