NilfiskCFM S2 HAZARDOUS Vacuum Cleaner EN STANDARD 60335.2.69
FREE DELIVERY Australia Wide!!
Find the Standard NilfiskCFM S2 HERE
By NILFISK, the NilfiskCFM S2 Haz comes Complete with absolute filter and dust bag kit. It replaced the venerable Nilfisk GM82 and the trusty Nilfisk GM625 Industrial Vacuum Cleaner and now the NilfiskCFM127 hazardous industrial vacuum cleaners.
The solid structure of this new vacuum from CFM is compact and complete, Approved to EN Standard 60335.2.69 for hazardous dusts with the maximum power available from Australian power outlets.
With a modification, it is also able to clean up liquids. It is used with success in all sectors, from metal-working to ceramics and food industries. It's available in either 60 or 100 litres container capacity.
Cutting-edge innovations such as an electronic keypad with LED indicators to monitor the performance of the main and HEPA filters.
Household vacuum cleaners must never be used where asbestos is or may be present, even if they have a HEPA filter. Only vacuum cleaners complying with the requirements of EN 60335.2.69:2003 are to be used.
* Rated Voltage 230Volts * Freq 50Hz * Power: 2 x 1000Watts
* IP Protection Class IPX4 * Sound Level 70 dB(A) * Depression 21.5kPa
* Airflow Without The Hose: 91.6 Lit/sec * Main Filter Area: 19,500cm²
* Container Capacity 44Litres * Dustbag Capacity 20Litres * Inlet Diameter 50mm
* Dimensions 80cm Long X 60cm Wide X 130cm High * Mass 65kg
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!