Nilfisk GB725 3 Phase Industrial Vacuum Cleaner No Longer Available
The Nilfisk GB725 3 Phase 1900 Watt Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
Replaced by the NilfiskCFM T 22 3 phase 2200 Watt industrial vacuum cleaner, see in RELATED PRODUCTS below
The Grey-line Nilfisk GB725 was shaped like the very popular Nilfisk GM625 Industrial Vacuum Cleaner with their compact, oval design, they run smoothly through narrow warehouse aisles, and had the 3 phase turbine of the Nilfisk GB733 three phase industrial vacuum cleaner providing a very high, constant suction power, making them suited to operating all day.
The Nilfisk GB726 3 Ph Industrial Vacuum Cleaner has a very large filter for fine dust.
These powerful machines were ideal for suction at source, machine cleaning and spillage pick up. They featured built-in sound suppression system.
Ideally suited to frequent cleaning in manufacturing areas, for example suction of dry dust in the food and chemical industry.
• For medium to heavy-duty industrial cleaning tasks
• Rugged design allows work in all environments
• Superior dry filtration system had long-lasting Nilfisk cotton or GORE-TEX® main filters with HEPA or ULPA exhaust filter options when used for hazardous or nuisance dusts.
• Dust bag use is optional
HOWEVER, MANY PARTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
Specifications See Page 21 Of The Brochure:
- IP Rating: IP55
- Dust Class: L
- Rated Power: 1900 Watts
- Suction Power At End Of Tube: 480 Watts
- Max Airflow At Machine: 86 Litres/sec
- Max Vacuum: 14.7kPa
- Container Capacity: 46 Litres
- Main Filter Area: 16,000 Square cm
Check the related items below for an alternative machine, or browse the Dinkum Nilfisk Equipment Strictly Limited Specials incredible opportunities for brand new Nilfisk equipment at super affordable prices, where high quality equipment can be picked up at half price, possibly netting savings of up to $50,000!!