Nilfisk VHC110 Z1 EXA XX ATEX Approved For Use In Zone 1 Compressed Air Powered Vacuum Cleaner
Nilfisk VHC110 Z1 EXA XX
ATEX approved for use in Zone 1 Compressed Air Powered Vacuum Cleaner For Use When Electricity Is Not Allowed - No Hose Kit
Indent Item Only Allow 16 Weeks For Delivery.
This compact pneumatic vacuum is Z1 EXA XX ATEX approved for use in Zone 1, designed to operate whenever electricity is not allowed, for collection of both solid debris and liquid spills.
The Nilfisk VHC110 is equipped with a multistage vacuum generator system, to ensure good performance with minimum air consumption.
Constructed of painted steel and stainless steel with PullClean filter cleaning system
A wide range of Non-sparking anti-static and conductive accessories are available to meet a wide range of specific needs. The matching 50mm Atex Accessory Kit for Floors and Machinery is Z7-24182 See photo.
* Air consumption @ 6Bar Of Pressure; 630Nl/min * Required Pressure: 4-7Bar
* Sound pressure level 1.5 M (ISO 3744); 71dB(A)
* Max. Airflow @ 6Bar of Pressure; 85 Lit/Sec * Depression: 32.5KPa
* Main Filter Area and Classification; 16,000cm2 “L” Class Polyester Star filter
* Container Capacity: 37 Litres with a 50mm inlet diameter.
* Dimensions: 56cm long x 57cm wide x 101cm high * Mass: 37kg (machine only)
* One year commercial warranty
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!