NilfiskCFM S3 TYPE H ANZ Config Industrial Safety Vacuum Cleaner For Asbestos Complete
By NILFISK, the CFMS3 Haz comes Complete with absolute filter and dust bag kit. It replaced both the venerable Nilfisk GS83 and GM83 and CFM137 hazardous industrial vacuum cleaners.
The solid structure of this new vacuum from CFM is compact and complete, Approved to EN Standard 60335.2.69 for hazardous dusts with the maximum power available from Australian power outlets.
Cutting-edge innovations such as an electronic keypad with LED indicators to monitor the performance of the main and HEPA filters.
Household vacuum cleaners must never be used where asbestos is or may be present, even if they have a HEPA filter. Only vacuum cleaners complying with the requirements of EN 60335.2.69:2003 are to be used.
* 2400Watt 230Volt * Sound Pressure Level 71 dB(A)
* Protection Class: 44 * Insulation Class 1 * Vacuum/Depression 21.5kPa
* Airflow 136lit/sec * Main filter area; 19,500cm²
* Dustbag/tank capacity 60/100lit * Longopac Capacity: 25Lit
* 70mm Inlet * Mass 65Kg
* Dimensions 130cm High x 60cm Wide x 80cm Long Longopac 150cm High
Maximise the FREE FREIGHT offer on this item, on our website, anything purchased along side it, such as in the related items below, such as extra filters, fittings or accessories, will also be shipped free, Australia wide!